Nearly The Best Game In The World
This game is designed to evolve.
Many postal games get their rules modified over time after a few plays.
This game is modified after each play, and the winner (or highest placed volunteer) is given the task of making an
amendment and GMing the next game with this amendment in use.
So whilst the game will improve forever, it will never quite
become the best game in the world...
Game Rules 1.0
This is a game for 5 players, which lasts for 5 turns.
- On the first turn players opt to occupy the 13 or 7 platform, which will contain 13 and 7 points, every turn.
- These points are distributed evenly amongst the occupying players.
- Any balance will be placed on the balance platform.
- On subsequent turns players may opt to occupy any one of the three platforms. (The 13, 7 or balance)
The winner will be the player with the most points after 5 turns.
- Each of the 5 players signing up for the game must indicate if they are willing to GM the next one.
- The highest placed of these at the end of the game then has to come up with a change to the rules.
- A small change will be deemed a point release (e.g. 1.0 -> 1.1) and a more signficant amendment a full new version (e.g. 1.1 -> 2.0).
- The history will be be maintained on this page with the newest version first.
by John Walker 2022